3 Of The Best Ab Exercises For Women
Plank crawl out
- Stand up tall with your feet together and your core engaged.
- Bend at the hips and try to touch the floor. As soon as your fingertips hit the floor, walk your hands out until you reach a push-up position.
- Crawl your way back up to the starting position by inching your hands backward and piking your hips up to the ceiling. When your feet are flat on the floor, bend at the hips again and lift yourself back up to the standing position.
- Begin on your left side, with your elbow directly below your shoulder and your forearm perpendicular to your body.
- Stack your feet or place one in front of the other.
- Contract your abs and lift your hips off the floor until your body makes a diagonal line from your shoulder to your feet.
- Hold this position for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Switch sides and repeat.
- Begin in a seated position, knees bent at 90-degree angles and feet flat.
- Reach your arms forward, palms facing each other.
- Exhale, pulling your belly button toward your spine.
- Roll back onto your tailbone, curving your spine into a C shape.
- Inhale and return to the starting position. Repeat, doing 15 more reverse crunches.